It is important to note that the ROOT CAUSE of systemic yeast needs to be addressed, this topical is not meant to “cure” the yeast that breeds deep in the digestive tract. It is fantastic for preventing infections that can arise from yeast coming through the skin and for soothing itchy skin.
Certain dogs that have skin folds can also benefit from regular cleaning with this product. Do NOT use on open or raw wounds.
Herbal tinctures of:
- Green tea
*Tinctures are prepared in a 40% alcohol base
Apple Cider Vinegar
Origin: Marigold, Calendula
- Known as the greatest healing agent
- A first-aid go-to for abrasions, injuries
Origin: Camellia Sinensis
- Rich in antioxidants
- Polyphenols, which are a class of bioflavonoids, have been shown to have antioxidant, anticancer, antibacterial, and antiviral properties
- Catechins, which are antioxidants by nature, have also been shown to function as anti-inflammatory and anticancer agents
Origin: St John’s Wort
- Improves tissue regeneration in wounds
- Used to tone and restore the health of the nerves
- Deals with local inflammation
- Treats skin conditions such as eczema, ringworm
- Used on wounds and sores
- Used on burns, wounds and sores
- Stabilizes scar tissue
Origin: Hamamelis Virginiana
- Naturally reduces acne, insect bites, blisters
- Used for inflammation
For use on topical yeast areas only.
Spray on affected area 2-3 times per day. Try to avoid having your pet lick the topical off before it gets a chance to soak in.
Use this product on skin folds, feet and other itchy areas and black, thickened skin. Can be used for ears, but do not pour in – spray onto a cotton pad and wipe affected areas. Do not spray directly in eyes or mouth.
In chronic cases where symptoms do not begin to improve within 10 days, it is best to consult your veterinarian.
**For best results and to combat the root cause of yeast, use in conjunction with the Adored Beast Apothecary Yeasty Beast Protocol**
How long will it last?
Each bottle contains 60 ml of liquid and equals 480 sprays per bottle.
Can I use it on an open wound?
Because Yeast Beast contains apple cider vinegar, it can sting, so don’t apply it to open wounds.
Is it ok if my dog licks it off?
The ingredients in Yeasty Beast are all safe for your dog to consume, but it is a topical product and not meant for ingestion. Try to keep your pet from licking it and allow the spray to be absored into the skin.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WHICH CAN STING. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. For wound application, see our Owies & Oopsies formula which does not contain ACV.
Not for internal use. Discontinue if skin appears more red or aggravated after application. Do not expose product to excessive heat. Store at room temperature or refrigerate.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals.